Tuesday: August 1
7:30 P.M.: Prayer meeting in the fellowship hall
Wednesday: August 2
No ministry meeting at Ministry Conference Center
Saturday: August 5
Meeting hall cleaning according to groups: Clark, Chang, Lee and Roseblade
Lord’s Day: August 6
9:30 A.M.~10:15 A.M.: Lord’s Table meeting
11:00 A.M.~12:00 P.M.: Prophesying meeting
9:30 A.M.~12:00 P.M.: Children’s service
Holy Word for Morning Revival
The Direction of the Lord’s Move Today—Week 1
The Intrinsic Building Up of the Organic Body of Christ (1) – Governed by a Vision of the Universal Body of Christ as the Goal of God’s Economy
Daily Reading of the Holy Bible, Recovery Version with Footnotes
Lord’s Day: Heb. 3:1~6
Monday: Heb. 3:7~19
Tuesday: Heb. 4:1~9
Wednesday: Heb. 4:10~13
Thursday: Heb. 4:14~16
Friday: Heb. 5:1~10
Saturday: Heb. 5:11~6:3
Ministry Book Reading
The Economy of God
Chapter 19: The Hidden Christ in Our Spirit
The following questions may facilitate your reading and fellowship:
1. Explain the significance of the altar and the laver in the outer court in terms of our experience. (Hint: pp. 165-166—“In the outer court…” and “After we experienced…”)
2. Explain the significance of the table of the bread of the Presence, the lampstands, and the altar of incense in our experience. (Hint: pp. 166-167—“The first item…” and “The lampstand…” and p. 167—“The third item…”)
3. Explain the significance of the contents of the Ark in the Holy of Holies in our experience. (Hint: pp. 168-169—“Now let us consider…” and “In the Ark…” and p. 169—“Third, the budding rod…”)
4. Why do we need to press deeper into Christ in our experience and how? (Hint: p. 172—“Hebrews, 4, 5, and 6…”)
Working Saints Conference
Friday (9/22) ~ Lord’s Day (9/24)
There will be a working saints conference on September 22~24. The first meeting will be in Anaheim on Friday (9/22), and the remaining meetings will be in Oak Glen on Saturday (9/23) and Lord’s Day (9/24). Please make a note of this time in your calendar. Registration information is forthcoming.
Continuing Steadfastly in the Prayers
1. For the review and re-speaking of the messages released during the summer training.
2. For the perfecting and training of the 103 emigration trainees.
3. For the completing of the Polish Recovery Version.
4. To build up the daily habit of sowing literature (i.e. tracts) especially to our acquaintances—our warm door, our friends, relatives and neighbors.
5. For Brother Mark Kim’s recovery.