Tuesday: August 8
7:30 P.M.: Prayer meeting in the fellowship hall
Wednesday: August 9
No ministry meeting at Ministry Conference Center
Saturday: August 12
Meeting hall cleaning according to groups: Roca and LaBounty
Lord’s Day: August 13
9:30 A.M.~10:15 A.M.: Lord’s Table meeting
11:00 A.M.~12:00 P.M.: Prophesying meeting
9:30 A.M.~12:00 P.M.: Children’s service
Holy Word for Morning Revival
The Direction of the Lord’s Move Today—Week 1
The Intrinsic Building Up of the Organic Body of Christ (2) – The Revelation and building Up of the Body of Christ in Ephesians
Daily Reading of the Holy Bible, Recovery Version with Footnotes
Lord’s Day: Heb. 6:4~8
Monday: Heb. 6:9~20
Tuesday: Heb. 7:1~10
Wednesday: Heb. 7:11~28
Thursday: Heb. 8:1~6
Friday: Heb. 8:7~13
Saturday: Heb. 9:1~4
Ministry Book Reading
The Economy of God
Chapter 20: The Tripartite Man and the Church
The following questions may facilitate your reading and fellowship:
1. Explain how man is like a little garden of Eden. (Hint: pp. 173-174—“Satan came into our body…”)
2. What is the difference between the independent mind in Romans 7 and the dependent mind in Romans 8? (Hint: pp. 174-175—“The mind in Romans 7…” and “We must all be impressed…”)
3. What experiences do we need to realize a proper church life? (Hint: p. 177—“Once we rely upon…,” pp. 179-180—“After the body…” & “First of all…”)
Working Saints Conference
Friday (9/22) ~ Lord’s Day (9/24)
There will be a working saints conference on September 22~24. The first meeting will be in Anaheim on Friday (9/22), and the remaining meetings will be in Oak Glen on Saturday (9/23) and Lord’s Day (9/24). Please make a note of this time in your calendar. Registration forms will be available. You can also register online at http://www.churchinanaheim.org/wsconference.
Continuing Steadfastly in the Prayers
1. For the review and re-speaking of the messages released during the summer training.
2. For God to thrust out workers into His harvest in Germany.
3. For the new term of FTTA.
4. To build up the daily habit of sowing literature (i.e. tracts) especially to our acquaintances—our warm door, our friends, relatives and neighbors.
5. For Brother Mark Kim’s recovery.