Tuesday: August 22
7:30 P.M.: Prayer meeting in the fellowship hall
Wednesday: August 23
7:30 P.M.: Ministry meeting at Ministry Conference Center
Saturday: August 26
Meeting hall cleaning according to groups: Kang & Matamoros
Lord’s Day: August 27
9:30 A.M.~10:15 A.M.: Lord’s Table meeting
11:00 A.M.~12:00 noon: Prophesying meeting
9:30 A.M.~12:00 noon: Children’s service
12 noon: Love feast
HOLY WORD FOR MORNING REVIVAL
The Direction of the Lord’s Move Today—Week 4
To Prepare the Bride as the Counterpart of the Bridegroom (2)
DAILY READING OF THE HOLY BIBLE, RECOVERY VERSION WITH FOOTNOTES
Lord’s Day: Heb. 11:20~31
Monday: Heb. 11:32~40
Tuesday: Heb. 12:1~2
Wednesday: Heb. 12:3~13
Thursday: Heb. 12:14~17
Friday: Heb. 12:18~26
Saturday: Heb. 12:27~29
MINISTRY BOOK READING
The Economy of God
Chapter 22: The Covering of God’s Building
The following questions may facilitate your reading and fellowship:
1. What is the one thing we should do? (Hint: EG: p. 193 Paragraph 1—“In so many places during the last few years…”)
2. Why must the church be covered by Christ? (Hint: EG: pp. 193-194 Paragraph 3—“But we must realize that even up to this stage…”
3. What are the significances of the four layers covering the tabernacle? (Hint: EG: p. 195 Paragraphs 3-4—“Now let us look into the four layers…” and p. 196 Paragraphs 1-4 “the embodiment of the glory of God…”)
WORKING SAINTS CONFERENCE
Friday (9/22) ~ Lord’s Day (9/24)
There will be a working saints conference on September 22~24. The first meeting will be in Anaheim on Friday (9/22), and the remaining meetings will be in Oak Glen on Saturday (9/23) and Lord’s Day (9/24). Please make a note of this time in your calendar. Registration forms will be available. You can also register online at http://www.churchinanaheim.org/wsconference
YOUNG PEOPLE’S BLENDING MEETING
There will be a Southern California young people’s blending meeting on September 16 from 7:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m. at the church in Arcadia meeting hall (630 E Live Oak Ave, Arcadia, 91006). There is no fee to register. Please register on our website: SCYP.com/conferences
CONTINUING STEADFASTLY IN THE PRAYERS
1. For the new semester at Cypress College, Cypress High and Oxford Academy and especially the contact with incoming seeking freshman.
2. For the perfecting of our students concerning bear-ing their friends, classmates and relatives as remaining fruit.
3. For the new term of FTTA and the Lord’s sover-eign placement of trainees in various localities.
4. For the Lord of the harvest to thrust out workers into His harvest in Germany.
5. To build up the daily habit of sowing literature (i.e. tracts) especially to our acquaintances—our warm doors, our friends, relatives and neighbors.
6. For Brother Mark Kim’s recovery.