Tuesday: August 29
7:30 P.M.: Prayer meeting in the fellowship hall
Wednesday: August 30
7:30 P.M.: Ministry meeting at Ministry Conference Center
Saturday: September 2
Meeting hall cleaning according to groups: Clark, Chang, Lee and Roseblade
Lord’s Day: September 3
9:30 A.M.~10:15 A.M.: Lord’s Table meeting
11:00 A.M.~12:00 noon: Prophesying meeting
9:30 A.M.~12:00 noon: Children’s service
HOLY WORD FOR MORNING REVIVAL
The Direction of the Lord’s Move Today—Week 5
To Bring in the Kingdom of God (1)
MINISTRY BOOK READING
The Economy of God
Chapter 23: The Church – God Manifested in the Flesh
1. Why is the church mentioned together with the manifestation of God in the flesh? How is the church the manifestation of God in the flesh? (Hint: EG: p. 199 Paragraph 3—“Why is the church mentioned together…” and p. 203 Paragraph 1—“This is the right meaning of…”)
2. What is truth and what is the real thing? What does it mean that the church bears the truth, the reality? (Hint: EG: p. 200 Paragraph 2-3—“This church is not only the house of God…” and “What is the real thing?” and p. 202 Paragraphs 2-3—“The church must bear the truth…” and “In the church God dwells…”)
3. What is the church not built by? (Hint: EG: pp. 203-208 Paragraph 2 of p. 203 to the end of the chapter—“We are burdened because we fear…”)
DAILY READING OF THE HOLY BIBLE, RECOVERY VERSION WITH FOOTNOTES
Lord’s Day: Heb. 13:1-7
Monday: Heb. 13:8-12
Tuesday: Heb. 13:13-15
Wednesday: Heb. 13:16-25
Thursday: James 1:1-8
Friday: James 1:9-18
Saturday: James 1:19-27
SOCAL PARENTS AND YOUNG PEOPLE’S SERVING ONES FELLOWSHIP TIME
There will be a Southern California parents and young people’s serving ones fellowship time on September 9 from 9:00 A.M.–12:30 P.M. at the church in Cerritos meeting hall (12061 Del Amo Blvd., Cerritos, 90703). Lunch will NOT be provided. A $5 donation is suggested to cover the cost of materials and a snack. Please register at: SCYP.com/conferences.
YOUNG PEOPLE’S BLENDING MEETING
There will be a Southern California young people’s blending meeting on September 16 from 7:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m. at the church in Arcadia meeting hall (630 E Live Oak Ave, Arcadia, 91006). There is no fee to register. Please register on our website: SCYP.com/conferences
WORKING SAINTS CONFERENCE
There will be a working saints conference on September 22~24. The first meeting will be in Anaheim on Friday (9/22), and the remaining meetings will be in Oak Glen on Saturday (9/23) and Lord’s Day (9/24). Please make a note of this time in your calendar. Registration forms will be available. You can also register online at http://www.churchinanaheim.org/wsconference
HIGH SCHOOL JUNIORS AND SENIORS SPECIAL FELLOWSHIP
There will be a high school juniors and seniors special fellowship September 30–October 1 at Oak Glen. The cost is $75 per person and includes meals and lodging. To register, please contact a YP serving one. The dead-line to register is Lord’s Day, September 17.
CONTINUING STEADFASTLY IN THE PRAYERS
1. For the new semester at Cypress College, Cypress High and Oxford Academy and especially the contact with incoming seeking freshman.
2. For the perfecting of our students concerning bear-ing their friends, classmates and relatives as remaining fruit.
3. For the new term of FTTA and the Lord’s sover-eign placement of trainees in various localities.
4. For the Lord of the harvest to thrust out workers into His harvest in Germany.
5. To build up the daily habit of sowing literature (i.e. tracts) especially to our acquaintances—our warm doors, our friends, relatives and neighbors.
6. For Brother Mark Kim’s recovery.