Tuesday: September 5
7:30 P.M.: Prayer meeting in the fellowship hall
Wednesday: September 6
7:30 P.M.: Ministry meeting at Ministry Conference Center
Saturday: September 9
Meeting hall cleaning according to groups: Roca and LaBounty
Lord’s Day: September 10
9:30 A.M.~10:15 A.M.: Lord’s Table meeting
11:00 A.M.~12:00 noon: Prophesying meeting
9:30 A.M.~12:00 noon: Children’s service
HOLY WORD FOR MORNING REVIVAL
The Direction of the Lord’s Move Today—Week 6
To Bring in the Kingdom of God (2)
MINISTRY BOOK READING
The Economy of God
Chapter 24: The Vision and the Mark of God’s Economy
1. What is God’s economy and what is the ultimate consummation of all God’s work of creation, redemption, and transformation? (Hint: p.209, paragraphs 1-3 — “The economy of God with its mark…” and p.210, paragraph 1 — “The New Jerusalem is a mingling…”)
2. What is the mark of God’s economy? (Hint: p.211, paragraph 4 — “The mark of God’s economy is this…”)
3. What steps were needed to accomplish the mark, where does the mark operate, and what does the mark do? (Hint: p.210, paragraph 2 — “What is the mark of this…” to the end of the chapter.)
DAILY READING OF THE HOLY BIBLE, RECOVERY VERSION WITH FOOTNOTES
Lord’s Day: James 2:1-13
Monday: James 2:14-26
Tuesday: James 3:1-18
Wednesday: James 4:1-10
Thursday: James 4:11-17
Friday: James 5:1-12
Saturday: James 5:13-20
SOCAL PARENTS AND YOUNG PEOPLE’S SERVING ONES FELLOWSHIP TIME
There will be a Southern California parents and young people’s serving ones fellowship time on September 9 from 9:00 A.M.–12:30 P.M. at the church in Cerritos meeting hall (12061 Del Amo Blvd., Cerritos, 90703). Lunch will NOT be provided. A $5 donation is suggested to cover the cost of materials and a snack. Please register at: SCYP.com/conferences.
YOUNG PEOPLE’S BLENDING MEETING
There will be a Southern California young people’s blending meeting on September 16 from 7:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m. at the church in Arcadia meeting hall (630 E Live Oak Ave, Arcadia, 91006). There is no fee to register. Please register on our website: SCYP.com/conferences
WORKING SAINTS CONFERENCE
There will be a working saints conference on September 22~24. The first meeting will be in Anaheim on Friday (9/22), and the remaining meetings will be in Oak Glen on Saturday (9/23) and Lord’s Day (9/24). Please make a note of this time in your calendar. Registration forms will be available. You can also register online at http://www.churchinanaheim.org/wsconference
HIGH SCHOOL JUNIORS AND SENIORS SPECIAL FELLOWSHIP
There will be a high school juniors and seniors special fellowship September 30–October 1 at Oak Glen. The cost is $75 per person and includes meals and lodging. To register, please contact a YP serving one. The dead-line to register is Lord’s Day, September 17.
THANKSGIVING CONFERENCE IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA
This year’s International Thanksgiving Conference will be held in Phoenix, Arizona, from Thursday, November 23, through Lord’s Day, November 26. The announcement letter and information sheets are available at the back of the main meeting room.
Due to hurricane Harvey, 19 homes of the saints in Houston were flooded. If the saints feel to give to the ones who are in need, offerings can be made to the church and designated “Houston.”
CONTINUING STEADFASTLY IN THE PRAYERS
1. For the saints affected by Hurricane Harvey.
2. For the new term of FTTA and FTTA-MA.
3. For the new semester at Cypress College, Cypress High and Oxford Academy and Lexington Junior High especially the contact with seeking students.
4. For the perfecting of our students concerning bearing their friends, classmates and relatives as remaining fruit.
5. For the Lord of the harvest to thrust out workers into His harvest in Germany.
6. To build up the daily habit of sowing literature (i.e. tracts) especially to our acquaintances—our warm doors, our friends, relatives and neighbors.
7. For Brother Mark Kim’s recovery.