Tuesday: September 26
7:30 P.M.: Prayer meeting in the fellowship hall
Wednesday: September 27
7:30 P.M.: Ministry meeting at Ministry Conference Center
Saturday: September 30
Meeting hall cleaning according to groups: Bravo & Cerda
Lord’s Day: October 1
9:30 A.M.~10:15 A.M.: Lord’s Table meeting
11:00 A.M.~12:00 noon: Prophesying meeting
9:30 A.M.~12:00 noon: Children’s service
12:00 noon: Love Feast
HOLY WORD FOR MORNING REVIVAL
Cooperating With The Heavenly Ministry Of The Ascended Christ
Week 3: The Pattern of the Apostle Paul in Cooperating with Christ’s Heavenly Ministry to Shepherd People for the Building Up of the Body of Christ
MINISTRY BOOK READING
The Experience and Growth in Life
Chapter 3: The Experience of Life (2)
DAILY READING OF THE HOLY BIBLE, RECOVERY VERSION WITH FOOTNOTES
Lord’s Day: 1 Peter 4:7-16
Monday: 1 Peter 4:17-19
Tuesday: 1 Peter 5:1-4
Wednesday: 1 Peter 5:5-9
Thursday: 1 Peter 5:10-14
Friday: 2 Peter 1:1-2
Saturday: 2 Peter 1:3-4
HIGH SCHOOL JUNIORS AND SENIORS SPECIAL FELLOWSHIP
There will be a high school juniors and seniors special fellowship September 30–October 1 at Oak Glen. The cost is $75 per person and includes meals and lodging. To register, please contact a YP serving one. The dead-line to register is Lord’s Day, September 17.
JUNIOR HIGH CONFERENCES
The junior high conferences will take place on October 20~22. Brothers will be at the church in Diamond Bar (1200 S. Brea Canyon Rd., Diamond Bar, CA 91765) and sisters will be at the church in Fullerton (1330 N. Placentia Ave., Fullerton, CA 92831). The cost is $65 per person. Registration is due on Lord’s Day, October 8. More information forthcoming including registration.
HIGH SCHOOL CONFERENCES
The high school conferences will take place on October 27~29. Brothers will be at the church in Anaheim and sisters will be at the church in Irvine. The cost is $65 per person. Registration is due on Lord’s Day, October 15.
THANKSGIVING CONFERENCE IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA
This year’s International Thanksgiving Conference will be held in Phoenix, Arizona, from Thursday, November 23, through Lord’s Day, November 26. The announcement letter and information sheets are available at the back of the main meeting room.
The Winter Training will be held December 25~30. Registration will open October 1 and close October 25.
Due to hurricane Harvey, 19 homes of the saints in Houston were flooded. If the saints feel to give to the ones who are in need, offerings can be made to the church and designated “Houston.”
Puerto Rico has suffered devastating destruction from Hurricane Marie, including complete power and communication outages and much flooding. Though we do not yet know the impact on the saints and the churches, there will surely be a great need. Those who give should designate their offerings “Puerto Rico.”
CONTINUING STEADFASTLY IN THE PRAYERS
1. For the saints affected by Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, Maria and the earthquake in Mexico.
2. For the new term of FTTA and FTTA-MA.
3. For the new semester at Cypress College, Cypress High and Oxford Academy and Lexington Junior High especially the contact with seeking students.
4. For the perfecting of our students concerning bearing their friends, classmates and relatives as remaining fruit.
5. For the opening of neighborhood families and their children and their willingness to get together.
6. For the Lord of the harvest to thrust out workers into His harvest in Germany.
7. To build up the daily habit of sowing literature (i.e. tracts) especially to our acquaintances—our warm doors, our friends, relatives and neighbors.
8. For Brother Mark Kim’s recovery.