Tuesday: October 10
7:30 P.M.: Prayer meeting in the fellowship hall
Wednesday: October 11
7:30 P.M.: Ministry meeting at Ministry Conference Center
Saturday: October 14
Meeting hall cleaning according to groups: Roca & LaBounty
Lord’s Day: October 15
9:30 A.M.~10:15 A.M.: Lord’s Table meeting
11:00 A.M.~12:00 noon: Prophesying meeting
9:30 A.M.~12:00 noon: Children’s service
HOLY WORD FOR MORNING REVIVAL
Cooperating With The Heavenly Ministry Of The Ascended Christ
Week 5: The Revelation, Experience, and Enjoyment of the Ascended Christ as a merciful, Faithful, and Great High Priest
MINISTRY BOOK READING
The Experience and Growth in Life
Chapter 5: The Experience of Life (3)
DAILY READING OF THE HOLY BIBLE, RECOVERY VERSION WITH FOOTNOTES
Lord’s Day: 2 Peter 3:1-6
Monday: 2 Peter 3:7-9
Tuesday: 2 Peter 3:10-12
Wednesday: 2 Peter 3:13-15
Thursday: 2 Peter 3:16
Friday: 2 Peter 3:17-18
Saturday: 1 John 1:1-2
JUNIOR HIGH CONFERENCES
The junior high conferences will take place on October 20~22. Brothers will be at the church in Diamond Bar (1200 S. Brea Canyon Rd., Diamond Bar, CA 91765) and sisters will be at the church in Fullerton (1330 N. Placentia Ave., Fullerton, CA 92831). The cost is $65 per person. Registration is due on Lord’s Day, October 8. More information forthcoming including registration.
HIGH SCHOOL CONFERENCES
The high school conferences will take place on October 27~29. Brothers will be at the church in Anaheim and sisters will be at the church in Irvine. The cost is $65 per person. Registration is due on Lord’s Day, October 15.
THANKSGIVING CONFERENCE IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA
This year’s International Thanksgiving Conference will be held in Phoenix, Arizona, from Thursday, November 23, through Lord’s Day, November 26. The announcement letter and information sheets are available at the back of the main meeting room.
The Winter Training will be held December 25~30. Registration is now open and will close on October 25.
Due to hurricane Harvey, 19 homes of the saints in Houston were flooded. If the saints feel to give to the ones who are in need, offerings can be made to the church and designated “Houston.”
Puerto Rico has suffered devastating destruction from Hurricane Marie, including complete power and communication outages and much flooding. Though we do not yet know the impact on the saints and the churches, there will surely be a great need. Those who give should designate their offerings “Puerto Rico.”
To give to the saints in Mexico City who suffered loss in the recent earthquake, please make offerings to the church in Cypress and designate them “Mexico City.”
WORKING SAINTS CONFERENCE AUDIOS
Audios from the Working Saints Conference are available at http://www.churchinanaheim.org/extralocal/
FALL 2017 ITERO
MP3’s and outlines are available at LSM’s Webcast Subscription service
CONTINUING STEADFASTLY IN THE PRAYERS
1. For the saints affected by Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, Maria and the earthquake in Mexico.
2. For the review and respeaking of the messages released during the International Training for Elders and Responsible Ones.
3. For the Bible distributions and conferences following ITERO.
4. For the perfecting of our students concerning bearing their friends, classmates and relatives as remaining fruit.
5. For the opening of neighborhood families and their children and their willingness to get together.
6. For the Lord of the harvest to thrust out workers into His harvest in Germany.
7. To build up the daily habit of sowing literature (i.e. tracts) especially to our acquaintances—our warm doors, our friends, relatives and neighbors.
8. For Brother Mark Kim’s recovery.