Tuesday: October 24
7:30 P.M.: Prayer meeting in the fellowship hall
Wednesday: October 25
7:30 P.M.: Ministry meeting at Ministry Conference Center
Saturday: October 28
8:00 A.M.: Meeting hall cleaning according to groups: Bravo and Certa
Lord’s Day: October 29
9:30 A.M.~10:15 A.M.: Lord’s Table meeting
11:00 A.M.~12:00 noon: Prophesying meeting
9:30 A.M.~12:00 noon: Children’s service
12:00 noon: Love feast
HOLY WORD FOR MORNING REVIVAL
Cooperating With The Heavenly Ministry Of The Ascended Christ
Week 7: Practicing the Church Life Under the Ministry of Christ as the Minister of the True, the Heavenly, Tabernacle
MINISTRY BOOK READING
The Experience and Growth in Life
Chapter 7: The Experience in Life (4)
SCRIPTURE READING – THE HOLY BIBLE, RECOVERY VERSION WITH FOOTNOTES
Lord’s Day: 1 John 2:12-14
Monday: 1 John 2:15-19
Tuesday: 1 John 2:20-23
Wednesday: 1 John 2:24-27
Thursday: 1 John 2:28-29
Friday: 1 John 3:1-5
Saturday: 1 John 3:6-10
HIGH SCHOOL CONFERENCES
The high school conferences will take place on October 27~29. Brothers will be at the church in Anaheim and sisters will be at the church in Irvine. The cost is $65 per person.
The college conferences will take place on November 3~5 in Oak Glenn.
THANKSGIVING CONFERENCE IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA
This year’s International Thanksgiving Conference will be held in Phoenix, Arizona, from Thursday, November 23, through Lord’s Day, November 26. The announcement letter and information sheets are available at the back of the main meeting room.
The Winter Training will be held December 25~30. Registration is now open and will close on October 25.
HURRICANES MARIA AND HARVEY
Puerto Rico has suffered devastating destruction from Hurricane Marie, and the homes of some saints in Houston were damaged in Hurricane Harvey. Those who wish to give in support of these needs should make offerings to the church in Cypress and designate them “Puerto Rico” or “Houston.”
To give to the saints in Mexico City who suffered loss in the recent earthquake, please make offerings to the church in Cypress and designate them “Mexico City.”
WORKING SAINTS CONFERENCE AUDIOS
Audios from the Working Saints Conference are available at http://www.churchinanaheim.org/extralocal/
FALL 2017 ITERO
MP3’s and outlines are available at LSM’s Webcast Subscription service
CONTINUING STEADFASTLY IN THE PRAYERS
1. For the review and respeaking of the messages released during the International Training for Elders and Responsible Ones.
2. For the FTTA gospel trips and Bible distributions in Eurpoe.
3. For the perfecting of our students concerning bearing their friends, classmates and relatives as remaining fruit.
4. For the opening of neighborhood families and their children and their willingness to get together.
5. For the Lord of the harvest to thrust out workers into His harvest in Germany.
6. To build up the daily habit of sowing literature (i.e. tracts) especially to our acquaintances—our warm doors, our friends, relatives and neighbors.
7. For Brother Mark Kim’s recovery.