Tuesday: October 31
7:30 P.M.: Prayer meeting in the fellowship hall
Wednesday: November 1
7:30 P.M.: Ministry meeting at Ministry Conference Center
Saturday: November 4
8:00 A.M.: Meeting hall cleaning according to groups: Kang and Matamoros
Lord’s Day: November 5 (Daylight-Saving Time ends on 11/5 at 2am)
9:30 A.M.~10:15 A.M.: Lord’s Table meeting
11:00 A.M.~12:00 noon: Prophesying meeting
9:30 A.M.~12:00 noon: Children’s service
HOLY WORD FOR MORNING REVIVAL
Cooperating With The Heavenly Ministry Of The Ascended Christ
Week 8: Cooperating with Christ in His Heavenly Ministry by Running with Endurance the Race Set before Us, Looking Away to Jesus, the Author and Perfecter of Our Faith
MINISTRY BOOK READING
The Experience and Growth in Life
Chapter 8: The Grow in Life (4)
SCRIPTURE READING – THE HOLY BIBLE, RECOVERY VERSION WITH FOOTNOTES
Lord’s Day: 1 John 3:11-18
Monday: 1 John 3:19-24
Tuesday: 1 John 4:1-6
Wednesday: 1 John 4:7-11
Thursday: 1 John 4:12-15
Friday: 1 John 4:16-5:3
Saturday: 1 John 5:4-13
The college conferences will take place on November 3~5 in Oak Glenn.
THANKSGIVING CONFERENCE IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA
This year’s International Thanksgiving Conference will be held in Phoenix, Arizona, from Thursday, November 23, through Lord’s Day, November 26. The announcement letter and information sheets are available at the back of the main meeting room.
2018 INTERNATIONAL CHINESE-SPEAKING CONFERENCE
The 2018 International Chinese-speaking Conference will be in Taipei, Taiwan on February 16-18, 2018. Those who desire to attend must register and pay $100 towards hospitality expenses. You may also register for church visitation trips either before or after the conference at an additional cost of $150. To register, fill out a registration form and put it in the offering box with the appropriate payment payable to the church and designated “2018 ICSC” by November 30. Arrangements have been made for special pricing on flights. That information will be forthcoming.
HURRICANES MARIA AND HARVEY
Puerto Rico has suffered devastating destruction from Hurricane Marie, and the homes of some saints in Houston were damaged in Hurricane Harvey. Those who wish to give in support of these needs should make offerings to the church in Cypress and designate them “Puerto Rico” or “Houston.”
To give to the saints in Mexico City who suffered loss in the recent earthquake, please make offerings to the church in Cypress and designate them “Mexico City.”
WORKING SAINTS CONFERENCE AUDIOS
Audios from the Working Saints Conference are available at http://www.churchinanaheim.org/extralocal/
FALL 2017 ITERO
MP3’s and outlines are available at LSM’s Webcast Subscription service
CONTINUING STEADFASTLY IN THE PRAYERS
1. For the review and respeaking of the messages released during the International Training for Elders and Responsible Ones.
2. For the effect of the interpreted Word sown in Europe through the FTTA gospel trips and the Bible distributions there.
3. For the perfecting of our students concerning bearing their friends, classmates and relatives as remaining fruit.
4. For the opening of neighborhood families and their children and their willingness to get together.
5. For the Lord of the harvest to thrust out workers into His harvest in Germany.
6. To build up the daily habit of sowing literature (i.e. tracts) especially to our acquaintances—our warm doors, our friends, relatives and neighbors.
7. For those who are sick and who have lost loved ones.