Tuesday: November 28
7:30 P.M.: Prayer meeting in the fellowship hall
Wednesday: November 29
7:30 P.M.: Ministry meeting at MCC
Saturday: December 2
8:00 A.M.: Hall cleaning according to groups: Neil, Kim and Saffron
Lord’s Day: December 3
Lord’s Table: 9:30 A.M.~10:15 A.M.
Prophesying: 11:00 A.M.~12:00 noon
Children’s service: 9:30 A.M.~12:00 noon
Love feast: 12 noon
HOLY WORD FOR MORNING REVIVAL
Crystallization of Ezekiel, Volume 3
Week 14: The Practice of Prophesying for the Building Up
of the Church as an Exceedingly Great Army
MINISTRY BOOK READING
The Experience and Growth in Life
Chapter 12: The Growth in Life (6)
SCRIPTURE READING – THE HOLY BIBLE, RECOVERY VERSION WITH FOOTNOTES
Lord’s Day: Rev. 2:12~14
Monday: Rev. 2:15~17
Tuesday: Rev. 2:18~23
Wednesday: Rev. 2:24~29
Thursday: Rev. 3:1~3
Friday: Rev. 3:4~6
Saturday: Rev. 3:7~9
A SPECIAL BLENDING CONFERENCE IN TORRANCE (Dec. 2~3, 2017)
We, the church in Cypress, are invited to a Special Blending Conference with brother Minoru Chen along with the churches in Cerritos, Long Beach, Inglewood, South Gate, Los Angeles, Huntington Beach and Anaheim, to be held in the meeting hall of the church in Torrance. We are limited to 20 saints per church because of the size of the hall. Translation will be available with FM radio.
Saturday, Dec 2: 4:00 ~ 6:00 pm and 7:30 ~ 9:30 pm (bring your own dinner).
Lord’s Day, Dec 3: 10:00 am ~ 12:00 pm (followed by a Love Feast).
Location: Meeting Hall of the church in Torrance
24103 South Narbonne Ave., Lomita, CA 90717
Contact Steve Clark if you would like to attend. Torrance can only take 20 saints from Cypress
2018 INTERNATIONAL CHINESE-SPEAKING CONFERENCE
The 2018 International Chinese-speaking Conference will be in Taipei, Taiwan on February 16-18, 2018. Those who desire to attend must register and pay $100 towards hospitality expenses. You may also register for church visitation trips either before or after the conference at an additional cost of $150. To register, fill out a registration form and put it in the offering box with the appropriate payment payable to the church and designated “2018 ICSC” by November 30. Arrangements have been made for special pricing on flights. That information package is in the meeting hall.
HURRICANES MARIA AND HARVEY
Puerto Rico has suffered devastating destruction from Hurricane Marie, and the homes of some saints in Houston were damaged in Hurricane Harvey. Those who wish to give in support of these needs should make offerings to the church in Cypress and designate them “Puerto Rico” or “Houston.”
To give to the saints in Mexico City who suffered loss in the recent earthquake, please make offerings to the church in Cypress and designate them “Mexico City.”
CONTINUING STEADFASTLY IN THE PRAYERS
1. For the review and respeaking of the messages released during the Thanksgiving Conference held in Phoenix, AZ.
2. The church blending conference in Torrance, CA
3. For the effect of the interpreted Word sown in Europe through the FTTA gospel trips and the Bible distributions there.
4. “On behalf of kings and all who are in high position, that we may lead a quiet and tranquil life in all godliness and gravity” – 1 Tim. 2:2.
5. For the opening of neighborhood families and their children and their willingness to get together.
6. For the Lord of the harvest to thrust out workers into His harvest in Germany.
7. For the shepherding and perfecting of the new ones in Germany and the gaining of university students.
8. To build up the daily habit of sowing literature (i.e. tracts) especially to our acquaintances—our warm doors, our friends, relatives and neighbors.
9. For those who are sick and who have lost loved ones.