Tuesday: December 5
7:30 P.M.: Prayer meeting in the fellowship hall
Wednesday: December 6
7:30 P.M.: Ministry meeting at MCC
Saturday: December 9
8:00 A.M.: Hall cleaning according to groups: Bravo and Cerda
Lord’s Day: December 10
Lord’s Table: 9:30 A.M.~10:15 A.M.
Prophesying: 11:00 A.M.~12:00 noon
Children’s service: 9:30 A.M.~12:00 noon
HOLY WORD FOR MORNING REVIVAL
Crystallization of Ezekiel, Volume 3
Week 15: “Know That I Am Jehovah”
MINISTRY BOOK READING
The Experience and Growth in Life
Chapter 13: The Experience of Life (7)
SCRIPTURE READING – THE HOLY BIBLE, RECOVERY VERSION WITH FOOTNOTES
Lord’s Day: Rev. 3:10~13
Monday: Rev. 3:14~18
Tuesday: Rev. 3:19~22
Wednesday: Rev. 4:1~5
Thursday: Rev. 4:6~7
Friday: Rev. 4:8~11
Saturday: Rev. 5:1~6
2018 INTERNATIONAL CHINESE-SPEAKING CONFERENCE
The 2018 International Chinese-speaking Conference will be in Taipei, Taiwan on February 16-18, 2018. Those who desire to attend must register and pay $100 towards hospitality expenses. You may also register for church visitation trips either before or after the conference at an additional cost of $150. To register, fill out a registration form and put it in the offering box with the appropriate payment payable to the church and designated “2018 ICSC” by November 30. Arrangements have been made for special pricing on flights. That information package is in the meeting hall.
SPECIAL FELLOWSHIP AUDIO RECORDING
The audio recording of the special fellowship given by Brother Ron Kangas to the North Orange County young people is available on line at http://www.SCYP.com/special-fellowship-2.
HURRICANES MARIA AND HARVEY
Puerto Rico has suffered devastating destruction from Hurricane Marie, and the homes of some saints in Houston were damaged in Hurricane Harvey. Those who wish to give in support of these needs should make offerings to the church in Cypress and designate them “Puerto Rico” or “Houston.”
To give to the saints in Mexico City who suffered loss in the recent earthquake, please make offerings to the church in Cypress and designate them “Mexico City.”
CONTINUING STEADFASTLY IN THE PRAYERS
1. For the Lord’s hand to follow His speaking during the Thanksgiving Conference for the recovery of the genuine church life.
2. For the effect of the interpreted Word sown in Europe through the FTTA gospel trips and the Bible distributions there.
3. “On behalf of kings and all who are in high position, that we may lead a quiet and tranquil life in all godliness and gravity” – 1 Tim. 2:2.
4. For the opening of neighborhood families and their children and their willingness to get together.
5. For the Lord of the harvest to thrust out workers into His harvest in Germany.
6. For the shepherding and perfecting of the new ones in Germany and the gaining of university students.
7. To build up the daily habit of sowing literature (i.e. tracts) especially to our acquaintances—our warm doors, our friends, relatives and neighbors.
8. For those who are sick and who have lost loved ones.