Tuesday: December 12
7:30 P.M.: Prayer meeting in the fellowship hall
Wednesday: December 13
7:30 P.M.: Ministry meeting at MCC
Saturday: December 16
8:00 A.M.: Hall cleaning according to groups: Kang and Matamoros
Lord’s Day: December 17
Lord’s Table: 9:30 A.M.~10:15 A.M.
Prophesying: 11:00 A.M.~12:00 noon
Children’s service: 9:30 A.M.~12:00 noon
HOLY WORD FOR MORNING REVIVAL
Crystallization of Ezekiel, Volume 3
Week 16: “The God of Blessing and the Blessing of God”
MINISTRY BOOK READING
The Experience and Growth in Life
Chapter 14: The Growth in Life (7)
SCRIPTURE READING – THE HOLY BIBLE, RECOVERY VERSION WITH FOOTNOTES
Lord’s Day: Rev. 5:7~14
Monday: Rev. 6:1~8
Tuesday: Rev. 6:9~17
Wednesday: Rev. 7:1~8
Thursday: Rev. 7:9~17
Friday: Rev. 8:1~6
Saturday: Rev. 8:7~12
2018 INTERNATIONAL CHINESE-SPEAKING CONFERENCE
The 2018 International Chinese-speaking Conference will be in Taipei, Taiwan on February 16-18, 2018. Those who desire to attend must register and pay $100 towards hospitality expenses. You may also register for church visitation trips either before or after the conference at an additional cost of $150. To register, fill out a registration form and put it in the offering box with the appropriate payment payable to the church and designated “2018 ICSC” by November 30. Arrangements have been made for special pricing on flights. That information package is in the meeting hall.
SPECIAL FELLOWSHIP AUDIO RECORDING
The audio recording of the special fellowship given by Brother Ron Kangas to the North Orange County young people is available on line at http://www.SCYP.com/special-fellowship-2.
CONTINUING STEADFASTLY IN THE PRAYERS
1. For the Lord’s hand to follow His speaking during the Thanksgiving Conference for the recovery of the genuine church life.
2. For the effect of the interpreted Word sown in Europe through the FTTA gospel trips and the Bible distributions there.
3. “On behalf of kings and all who are in high position, that we may lead a quiet and tranquil life in all godliness and gravity” – 1 Tim. 2:2.
4. For Middle-age Training graduation and for graduates’ leading about how they shall continue..
5. For the Lord of the harvest to thrust out workers into His harvest in Germany.
6. For the shepherding and perfecting of the new ones in Germany and the gaining of university students.
7. To build up the daily habit of sowing literature (i.e. tracts) especially to our acquaintances—our warm doors, our friends, relatives and neighbors.
8. For those who are sick and who have lost loved ones.