Monday (December 25) through Saturday (December 30)
3:55 P.M. & 7:25 P.M.: Winter Training on Leviticus at MCC
Note: There are no open meetings for those who are not registered for the training
Tuesday (December 26) through Saturday (December 30)
9:00 A.M.: Study sessions concerning the Winter Training
Note: They are open to all the saints.
Saturday: December 30
11:30 A.M.: Hall cleaning by those attending the morning training study times in Cypress.
Lord’s Day: December 31
Lord’s Table: 9:30 A.M.~10:15 A.M.
Prophesying: 11:00 A.M.~12:00 noon
Children’s service: 9:30 A.M.~12:00 noon
HOLY WORD FOR MORNING REVIVAL
Crystallization of Ezekiel, Volume 3
Week 18: “The Son of Man and the Humanity of Jesus for God’s Building”
DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Lord’s Day: Rev. 12:1~4
Monday: Rev. 12:5~9
Tuesday: Rev. 12:10~18
Wednesday: Rev. 13:1~10
Thursday: Rev. 13:11~18
Friday: Rev. 14:1~5
Saturday: Rev. 14:6~12
CONTINUING STEADFASTLY IN THE PRAYERS
1. For the semi-annual training on Leviticus.
2. For the Lord’s leading of the trainees graduating from FTTA, FTTA-XB, and FTTA-MA.
3. For the effect of the interpreted Word sown in Europe through the FTTA gospel trips and the Bible distributions there.
4. “On behalf of kings and all who are in high position, that we may lead a quiet and tranquil life in all godliness and gravity” – 1 Tim. 2:2.
5. For the Lord of the harvest to thrust out workers into His harvest in Germany.
6. For the shepherding and perfecting of the new ones in Germany and the gaining of university students.
7. To build up the daily habit of sowing literature (i.e. tracts) especially to our acquaintances—our warm doors, our friends, relatives and neighbors.
8. For those who are sick and who have lost loved ones.