Tuesday: January 9
7:30 P.M.: Prayer meeting in the fellowship hall
Wednesday: January 10
7:30 P.M.: Ministry meeting at MCC
Saturday: January 13
8:00 A.M.: Hall cleaning according to groups: Kim, Saffron and Neal
Lord’s Day: January 14
Lord’s Table: 9:30 A.M.~10:15 A.M.
Prophesying: 11:00 A.M.~12:00 noon
Children’s service: 9:30 A.M.~12:00 noon
HOLY WORD FOR MORNING REVIVAL
Crystallization of Ezekiel, Volume 4
Week 19: “The Cross — the Center of the Universe”
MINISTRY BOOK READING
The Experience and Growth in Life
Chapter 16: The Growth in Life (8)
DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Recovery Version with Footnotes
Lord’s Day: Rev. 18:9~19:4
Monday: Rev. 19:5~10
Tuesday: Rev. 19:11~16
Wednesday: Rev. 19:17~21
Thursday: Rev. 20:1~6
Friday: Rev. 20:7~10
Saturday: Rev. 20:11~15
2018 SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA YOUNG PEOPLE’S BLENDING CONFERENCE
There will be a 2018 Southern California Young People’s Blending Conference on January 12th to January 14th at the Ministry Conference Center.
Please register at scyp.com/conferences. Registration deadline is January 7th, 2018. No meals, no hospitality, and no charge for attendance.
CONTINUING STEADFASTLY IN THE PRAYERS
1. For the re-speaking and review of the messages released during the semiannual training on Leviticus.
2. For the effect of the interpreted Word sown in Europe through the FTTA gospel trips and the Bible distributions there.
3. “On behalf of kings and all who are in high position, that we may lead a quiet and tranquil life in all godliness and gravity” – 1 Tim. 2:2.
4. For the Lord of the harvest to thrust out workers into His harvest in Germany.
5. For the shepherding and perfecting of the new ones in Germany and the gaining of university students.
6. To build up the daily habit of sowing literature (i.e. tracts) especially to our acquaintances—our warm doors, our friends, relatives and neighbors.
7. For those who are sick and who have lost loved ones.