Because of concerns over the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), group face-to-face gatherings in California are prohibited until further notice. In accord with this prohibition, the church in Cypress has made the following temporary modifications to our meeting schedule:Prayer Meeting
The prayer meeting will be held remotely by small groups via videoconference or phone.Groups
All small group meetings should meet remotely via videoconference or phone and not in person.Lord's Day
The church in Cypress would like to gather via Zoom at 9:00 A.M. to remember the Lord. The gathering will be followed by message 5 of the Thanksgiving Conference. We’ll send an email and a text with the link on Saturday November 28th.
Holy Word for Morning Revival
Electronic versions are available and can be purchased through various outlets, depending on your device/platform:
Continuing Steadfastly in the Prayers
- Pray for the release of the Lord’s present speaking through the ministering brothers in the December semiannual training and the preparation of the saints’ hearts to receive the word.
- Pray for the word spoken in the Thanksgiving conference to operate effectively in all the saints so that they will allow the all-inclusive, extensive Christ to replace their culture for the manifestation of the one new man.
- Pray for the saints to persevere in prayer for the Lord’s final move to build up His Body and prepare His bride to end the age.
- Pray for the vitalizing of all the saints and the carrying out of the God-ordained way in the vital groups.
- Pray for the migration of 300 saints to 10 GTCA cities—see GTCA.us for information.
- Pray that the saints would practice to abide in the Lord in order that they may preach the gospel by imparting life to others (John 15:4-5; cf. 1 John 5:16a; Hymns, #925, stanzas 1-3).
- Pray for the Lord to use the coronavirus pandemic to spread the gospel and advance His move on earth.
- Pray that the exalted Christ, who is Head over all things to the church, would execute His government over the entire world situation through the church as His Body (Eph. 1:22-23).
Ministry Book Reading
- History of the Lord’s Recovery
- Words for New Believers
- Maturing in Life
- The High Peak of the Divine Revelation
Fellowship Regarding the Vital Groups
After the prayer meeting the church will continue to read the book The Training and Practice of the Vital Groups. In English the book exists as a standalone book and as part of The Collected Works of Witness Lee, 1993, vol. 2. It can be read online at ministrybooks.org.
To help the saints enter into the burden related to the vital groups, it is suggested that the prayer meeting conclude at around 8:15 P.M. and that the ministry reading, fellowship, and prayer concerning the vital groups after the prayer meeting conclude no later than 8:45 P.M.
A Timely Speaking of Supply from Brother Lee to Meet the Present Need
The Lord has blessed His recovery by revealing His divine truths. We must seize every opportunity to be filled with the word and the Spirit and rise up to go and speak the truths to others to meet the present need. Each week Living Stream Ministry will post a video from messages given by Brother Lee from 1986. These messages are just as fresh and relevant today as they were then. See lsm.org to stream the weekly video.
For more information, please visit: lsm.org/timely-speaking.html
Fall Term of Children’s Meetings
The fall term of children’s meetings is being conducted online via Zoom. For meeting details, please visit: churchinanaheim.org/children/meetings.
Lord's Move to Africa
The December 2020 online newsletter introduces the Lord's move in the western part of the African continent. Lampstands have been established in 6 of the 15 countries in this region (Ghana, Nigeria, Côte d'Ivoire, Sierre Leone, Togo and Benin) with approximately 2,700 saints in the church life in 54 localities. There are saints in Burkina Faso pursuing the ministry, and our prayer is that the Lord will recover the lampstand in Liberia. Read more at lmafrica.org/newsletter.
Bibles for America
BfA's Share the Good News website has been gaining more traction over the past few months. Most recently, from October 21 to November 17, the page traffic has shown some encouraging statistics, including 2,714 visits by 1,525 users.
Please pray that those visiting this page would continue to share the tracts, videos, and blog posts with others. Pray also that recipients of these materials would respond to the high gospel and be saved.
Persevering in Prayer
The website beseeching.org has been provided to help the saints to persevere in daily intercessory prayer. Those who wish to receive a daily email can subscribe on the website.